Kineo Leg Press enables an accurate evaluation of eccentric strength in closed kinetic chain, which is crucial for identifying and customizing work loads in both functional re-education and high performance.
Kineo Leg Press, The Intelligent Load
- With Kineo Leg Press you can make quick ISOMETRIC, ISOKINETIC AND DYNAMIC evaluations and always have detailed reports on strength, muscular imbalance and all the necessary data for the continuous monitoring of the rehabilitation process.
- The exclusive SMART VISCOUS function allows to reproduce the work in the water, as Kineo Intelligent Load adapts the load at every moment, enabling movements in total safety and with no pain. Ideal for painful disorders and in the acute phase of functional rehabilitation.
- In ELASTIC mode, it is possible to make jumps and plyometrics without one’s own body weight. With the Kineo elastic method, the movement can start in closed angle with a low load customized depending on the rehabilitation phase the subject is in. Great advantage in the recovery from the main tendinopathies of the lower limb, like the patellar and the Achilles tendinopathy.
- With the BIPHASIC LOAD, Kineo Leg Press allows the free setting of different loads in the concentric and the eccentric phase for a quality work on one or two feet.
- Wi-Fi connection and remote control
- 15.6″ touch screen
- Adjustable seat depth, adjustable seatback with 7 positions
- Built-in memory and automatic storage
- High-quality Italian leather
- CE 0476 certification
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 75x265x150 cm
- Work area dimensions (WXD): 321×150 cm
- Weight: 336 Kg
- Electric motor: nominal power 1.6 kW (230V – 8A – 50Hz)
- Power supply: Voltage: 230V – Frequency: 50/60Hz – Maximum current: 4A
- Min/Max load: 10-440 Kg
- Min/Max isokinetic speeds: 0.1-5 m/s
- Proprioceptive cushion with easy magnetic hooking
Check the software version according to the training method.
Check the software version according to the tests.