Water workout is universally recognized as the most appropriate method for prevention and functional rehabilitation, because the load adapts exactly to the real strength of the subject.
The Water Viscous Method, which can be considered as the most innovative, uses the principle of water workout and makes it available in a classic workout station.
6 levels of viscosity
Kineo allows to perform a Viscous Training in which the actual value of the load is determined by 2 factors that are closely connected to each other:
- LEVEL OF VISCOSITY
- SPEED OF MOVEMENT DURING EXERCISE
Kineo offers the possibility to use 6 levels of viscosity simulating a workout in different fluids such as water, oil, honey, etc., which correspond to different levels of muscular effort.
The next step in Viscous Training
One of the most important applications of the Water Viscous method is the work for the stabilization of the joints, especially the knee joint, because the progressive increase in the viscous load involves the individual muscle groups according to physiologically correct models.
In rehabilitation, the use of a viscous load, which varies according to the speed of movement, allows the subject to avoid pain during the activity and proceed to a more rapid and effective functional recovery.
Visco Training Features
- The load increases or decreases depending on the speed of movement and level of viscosity;
- The speed is not constant but it depends on the level of applied force;
- There is no inertia. When the movement stops, the load is immediately set to zero (maximum safety for the subject)
- Biphasic Load: you can independently configure the level of viscosity in the concentric and eccentric phases;
- Unlike other methods, the progressive increase in the load according to the speed allows the subject to use a load that always respects his/her neuromuscular condition and prevents pain.
|KINEO INTELLIGENT LOAD||Water Workout ( pool )|
|LEVELS OF VISCOSITY||6||1 COSTANT|
in concentric and eccentric phases
|Electronic Control of the parameters: Strength,
|Test & Training computerized programming||YES||NO|
|Test & Training Report/Analysis||YES||NO|