Information provided in accordance with articles 13-14 of GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) n. 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”)
- PRELIMINARY REMARKS
- DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The data controller is Domino Srl, VAT ID 03685100269, with registered office in Via Vittorio Veneto 53, 31013 Codognè (TV) – Italy. Domino has appointed a Data Protection Officer or “DPO” you can get in contact with at the address: [email protected] for any information concerning the processing of personal data of Domino Srl, including the list of DPOs who process the data.
- TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
The Data Controller informs you that, for the normal operation of the website, it will process data that, by their nature, may be defined as personal data. Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person, also indirectly, through the reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.The personal data that are processed through the site are:
a) Browsing Data – During the normal operation of the website, IT systems and software procedures acquire some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. Such information is not collected to be connected to identified interested persons, but by its nature it may, through elaborations and connections to data held by third-parties, enable the identification of the users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users who visit the site, the URIs (Uniform Resource Identifier), of the requested resources, request times and methods used to send requests to the server, the size of file received in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the server’s response (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters related to the user’s operating system and computer environment.
b) Generic personal data – To have access to certain services of the site, you may be required to submit generic personal data. These include, but are not limited to: name, surname, email address, telephone number, etc.
c) Special categories of personal data – When using the form in the contact section to send applications, there may be a submission of personal data that fall within the categories mentioned in article 9 of the Regulation, the so-called special categories of personal data: “[…] data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and […] genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation ”. These categories of data will be processed upon prior consent of the involved person. We also inform you that, to collect applications, Domino Srl may analyze the professional social network profiles you made freely available on the Internet (e.g. LinkedIn).
- PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
The data you submit, including personal and special ones, will be processed for the following purposes:a. answering possible contact requests received by email or by filling out the specific form in the Contact page;
b. creating an instant question/answer channel through a real-time chat on any page of the site;
c. publishing comments about the articles in the blog;
d. collecting applications, evaluating resumes and contacting candidates;
e. sending commercial and marketing newsletters or communications;
f. performing administrative-accounting activities in general. In order to comply with regulations on personal data protection, processing for administrative-accounting purposes is connected with organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the processed data. In particular, these are the purposes of internal organizational activities, of those connected with the fulfillment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations and of the information activity.
- PROCESSING METHODS
The processing will be carried out in a paper and/or IT form, but always taking measures that guarantee maximum safety and by specifically trained and appointed subjects. The data collected for the purposes indicated in section 3(a,b,c,f) will be retained for the time that is strictly necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes. Application data, referred to in section 3(d), shall be retained for 12 months from the date of reception of the application. The data collected for commercial and marketing purposes, referred to in section 3(e), shall be retained for 24 months. You can ask for further information about the time of retention of the data and the criteria used to determine such period emailing Domino Srl to this address: [email protected]
- LEGAL BASIS AND MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE PROCESSING
The legal basis of the personal data processing for the purposes referred to in section 3(d,e) is article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation, since the processing is subject to the acquisition of an explicit consent. The legal basis of the personal data processing for the purposes referred to in section 3 (a,b,c,f) is article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation, since processing is necessary to provide services or to answer the requests of the involved person. The submission of personal data for these purposes is optional, but non-submission entails the impossibility to activate the services provided by the website, to answer questions or to evaluate resumes. With specific reference to the purposes mentioned in section 3(d) and the analysis of professional social network profiles made freely available on the Internet referred to in section 2, the legal basis of the processing is article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, i.e. the legitimate interest of Domino Srl in identifying possible risks of the candidate’s suitability to cover specific positions.
- RECIPIENTS OF THE PERSONAL DATA
Personal data can be shared, for the purposes referred to in section 3, with:a. subjects acting as processing officers, i.e. subjects it is necessary to interact in order to supply services (e.g. hosting providers) or subjects delegated to make technical maintenance activities;
b. subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is necessary to communicate personal data in compliance with regulations or orders of the authorities;
c. people authorized by Domino Srl to process personal data because it is necessary to carry out activities that are strictly connected with the supply of services, who are committed to confidentiality (e.g. Domino Srl employees).
- TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
To enable the fulfillment of the purposes referred to in section 3(e), the collected data may be transferred abroad, also outside the European Union, in the forms and manners prescribed by applicable law, guaranteeing in any case a proper level of protection. To send commercial and marketing communications, Domino Srl uses the Independent Data Controller Mailchimp, a proprietary mailing platform that, through systems of statistic tracking, allows to detect the opening of a message, the clicks made on hyperlinks contained in the email, from which IP address or with what type of browser the email is opened and other details. The collection of such data is necessary to use the platform and is an integral part of the functionalities of the system of message sending.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PERSONS
The interested person has specific rights:1. The involved person has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/herself, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
2. The involved person also has the right to obtain indication: of the origin of the personal data; of the purposes and methods of processing; of the logic applied when the processing is made with electronic tools; of the identification details of the controller, of officers and of the appointed representative and their contact data; of the subjects or categories of subjects data may be communicated to or who can have access to them as appointed representatives within the Country, officers or processors.
3. The involved person also has the right to obtain: the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by thirds, the possible addressees or categories of addressees of personal data; the intention of the controller to transfer the personal data to a third country or to an international organization and the existence or absence of a Commission decision of suitability; the time of data retention or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine such period; the existence of an automatic decisional process; the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority; the right to be informed if the communication of the data is a legal or contractual obligation or a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract.
4. The interested party is also entitled to obtain: a) the updating, correction and integration of the data; b) the erasure, anonymization or blocking of the data processed unlawfully, including the data that do not have to be retained for the purposes they are collected or subsequently processed for; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) of this paragraph have been brought to attention, also as far as their content is concerned; the names of those who received the data, except if this turns out to be be impossible or entailing a use of means that is manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
5. The interested party is also entitled to oppose, wholly or partially: a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of his/her personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of his/her personal data aimed at sending direct sale marketing material or for market and commercial communication research activities.
The interested party can exercise the above-mentioned rights by contacting the Controller of Data at this link: [email protected]
Domino Srl shall give a proper answer without delay and within 1 month. In case of particular complexity, the limit for the answer, in compliance with the Regulation, may be of 3 months. In any case, the controller shall inform the interested person within 1 month from the request, also when communicating a rejection in the cases that are specifically defined by applicable regulations.
- RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
We also inform you that, pursuant to articles 77 and following of the Regulation EU 2016/679, if the interested person considers that his/her rights have been harmed, he/she may contact the Data Protection Supervisor as well as the ordinary judicial authority.
All translations of this document in any language other than Italian serve for information purposes only. In case of discrepancy, the only legally valid and binding version is the Italian version of this document.
- SEE PDF EU REGULATION 2016/679
Via Vittorio Veneto 53, 31013
Codognè (TV) – Italy